What We Treat
- Osteopathy is a system of assessing, diagnosing, treating and preventing a wide range of health problems.
- Osteopaths are commonly known for treating back pain and postural problems including changes due to pregnancy, caused by driving or work strain, the pain of arthritis and minor sports injuries.
- Listed below you can find the common joint and muscle conditions that osteopaths treat.
- Patients have also found osteopathy helpful for conditions such as digestive issues, circulatory problems, neuralgia and problems sleeping and for the symptoms of many others.
- Osteopathic patients include the young, older people, manual workers, office professionals, pregnant women, children and sports people.
- If you want to find out more, any registered osteopath will be happy to talk to you about your health and how you may benefit from osteopathic treatment.
- Find out more about osteopathy and what to expect from an osteopathic consultation.
- Osteopaths are trained to check for signs of serious conditions they cannot treat. In these circumstances, they should inform you of what they believe is the problem and refer you to see your GP or hospital for further investigations.